You can read all changelog entries here:
- Added distraction free writing mode in the editor
- Several JS refactoring under a global variable named app
- The blog plugin has been updated. Now you can browse through category,date,author or tag archives
- Added PPAs. Now developers can create custom PPAs and distribute their themes and addons through them. Default PPA is Anastasia-app.com
- Users can install plugins and themes directly through the filemanager
- Upgraded the editor to TinyMCE version 4.1.10
- Redesigned the plugins and themes sections
- Added Settings API
- Added editor plugin to save content as template per user
- Made the system faster and lighter by defering some service providers
- Added ability to load different layouts for mobile and desktop by introducing the "mobile" section in the Block Manager
- Block manager remembers last tab selected.
- Added support for inline editing of content and blocks
- Now if content URL has changed, Anastasia will resolve the new URL and redirect 301 to the new URL
- Added Browser detection to detect browser and operating system of the user
- Added hookable functionality to ping services like Ping-o-mattic
- Added HTMLPurifier helper function named "pure". All APP models use it by default
- Added new validation library with tons of validators
- Added Markdown parser library. Plugin developers can use it by calling $md = new Markdown
- Added Textile parser library. Plugin developers can use it by calling $textile = new Textile
- Added ElasticSearch support in models. Page model supports Elastic by default
- Added debug bar. Now if debug is on the debug bar is on too
- You can now use the unisearch field to search in elfinder
- Fixed some design issues in the admin area
- Added compat.php file.
- Added PSR-4 in the themes directory (namespace: Themes)
- Added text_direction setting to support LTR
- Added ability to go into maintenance mode
- Fixed some bugs
- Added problem notification by email
- Fixed bug in installer that would cause sql errors.
- Added a new route filter named "plugins". Plugins can now hook into this filter to validate routes
- Added login history.
- Fixed a bug in the installer
- Added support for SQLite
- Added support for postgres
- Added more path functions in path-functions.php
- Added register_tpl_hook func.
- Enabled MySQL Strict Mode by default
- Fixed some bugs
- Added support for theme templates in the editor
- Block manager can be manipulated by plugins
- Changed themes section in the admin area to display themes with images
- Added max_file_upload setting
- Added pages block. This allows a page to be displayed in a block with a particular template.